International School on Mechanical Spectroscopy MS-2 is addressed
- Materials scientists and engineers,
- Physicists from academic and industrial laboratories,
- Engineers and scientists working in Non-Destructive Evaluation,
- PhD students,
- Young engineers and research personnel.
Special consideration will be given to young scientists either working in or interested
in mechanical spectroscopy, and to PhD students and representatives from industry. The MS-2
will cover the following topics:
- Background of Mechanical Spectroscopy,
- Retrospective Remarks,
- Point Defect Relaxations,
- Dislocation Dynamics,
- Amorphous Materials, Noncrystalline Materials, and Ceramic Materials,
- Applications for Non-Destructive Evaluation.
This four-day training programme should enable the participant to understand mechanical
spectroscopy, its advantages, and applications.
The language of MS-2 will be English.
Enrollment is limited to 60 participants.